The Cure for a Quick Comeback From a Restaurant Fire | #TpromoCom #Restaurant #Fire #Business | When a kitchen fire in a well established restaurant burns out of control, the outcome is all too often lost business, lost employees, and a lengthy comeback. The question is, how can you, as a restaurant owner, reduce the devastation, thus shortening the time it takes to rebuild and return to the successful business you once had? The quick answer is not to have one at all, but that’s not always possible.
“The answer to that question is how well the fire protection company installed the fire suppression system that protects your kitchen appliances from fire,” says John Larkin, Senior Partner with Electronic Systems Consultants of Greater Ohio. “If they did their job right, it will only be a few minutes until the fire is extinguished, thus shortening the time before your operation is back to normal. On the other hand, if they didn’t do the job correctly, then the period of burn can be considerable, which could result in the complete destruction of your restaurant.”
The key to quickly knocking a fire down in a commercial restaurant kitchen involves three important things:
- Having a quality fire suppression installed that includes electric and/or gas shutoffs.
- A nozzle inside the ductwork and hood.
- Proper ongoing maintenance.
Number 3 includes checking the operation of the fire suppression system as well as the proper operation of the hood system and the exhaust duct that carries combustible fumes outside the restaurant.
To read the remainder of this informative article, click here.
- Professionals Master Skill-Craft as they may hold the lives of others in their hands
- Attention: Professional Practitioners, Hostage Negotiators and Undercover Operatives
- People’s lives are in your hands, therefore follow the simple step-by-step process and going through your learning curve
- embedding the knowledge to react instinctively
- Multi-Media Blended Learning
- The use of the Video Clips, Sliders, Daily Instructional Guides for at-least 15 minutes a day
- make HIM the easiest and most effective method to acquire the skill-sets and master the skill-craft
Click Here for more info!