Larson Electronics Releases Explosion Proof IP Camera With 2MP Resolution, Low Light IR Array | #TpromoCom #Camera #MegaPixel #VideoSurveillance | Larson Electronics, a Texas-based company with over 40 years of experience spearheading the industrial lighting and commercial equipment sectors, announced the release of a network explosion proof camera designed for security and remote observation ideal for indoor and outdoor hazardous settings. This high-resolution camera features a built-in 1/2.5″ progressive-scan CMOS image sensor that delivers up to 2.0MP resolution at 30 fps.
The EXPCMR-IP-POE-2MP-IR-108D-SFC explosion proof HD security camera offers a wide angle fixed lens with a 108 degree field of view, is designed to cover large areas and work spaces, and comes with built-in infrared lights for crisp and clear day and night visibility. This remote inspection camera utilizes 120dB true Wide Dynamic Range, 3D Digital Noise Reduction and a true day/night IR-Cut Filter Removal, allowing the unit to produce clear images in variable and low light conditions. The camera automatically switches from full color to IR mode when visible light falls below a certain level.
Larson Electronics’ explosion proof HD security camera is designed for harsh environments and is IP66-rated waterproof as the unit resists weather, dust, dirt, and humidity. This camera is rated for use in Class I, Divisions 1 and 2, Groups B, C, and D; Class I, Zones 1 and 2, Groups IIB+H2, IIA; Class II, Divisions 1 and 2, Groups E, F, and G; and Class III, Divisions 1 and 2 hazardous environments. Link-up with the camera is achieved via a customer provided RJ45 Ethernet cable which runs back to the customer provided DVR system mounted outside the hazardous location. Camera power is delivered via the same Ethernet cable using Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology.
To read the remainder of this news release, click here.
- Professionals Master Skill-Craft as they may hold the lives of others in their hands
- Attention: Professional Practitioners, Hostage Negotiators and Undercover Operatives
- People’s lives are in your hands, therefore follow the simple step-by-step process and going through your learning curve
- embedding the knowledge to react instinctively
- Multi-Media Blended Learning
- The use of the Video Clips, Sliders, Daily Instructional Guides for at-least 15 minutes a day
- make HIM the easiest and most effective method to acquire the skill-sets and master the skill-craft
Click Here for more info!