Security breach grows: Hundreds of thousands of health care customers affected | #TpromoCom #HealthCare #CyberSecurity #DataBreach | A late September malware attack at Detroit-based Wolverine Solutions Group, a contractor that provides mailing and other services for hospitals and health care companies, may have compromised the personal and medical information of hundreds of thousands of people nationwide.
Among the companies whose customers already have gotten notification of the security breach are Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan; Health Alliance Plan; McLaren Health Care, Three Rivers Health in southwestern Michigan; North Ottawa Community Health System in Grand Haven, and at least two hospitals in northwestern Pennsylvania: Warren General Hospital and the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Kane.
Want to know more? Read the remainder of this news article, click here.
- Professionals Master Skill-Craft as they may hold the lives of others in their hands
- Attention: Professional Practitioners, Hostage Negotiators and Undercover Operatives
- People’s lives are in your hands, therefore follow the simple step-by-step process and going through your learning curve
- embedding the knowledge to react instinctively
- Multi-Media Blended Learning
- The use of the Video Clips, Sliders, Daily Instructional Guides for at-least 15 minutes a day
- make HIM the easiest and most effective method to acquire the skill-sets and master the skill-craft
Click Here for more info!