Memoreyes’ Unique Outdoor Video Surveillance Systems are Totally Wireless | #Memoreyes #TpromoCom #WiFi #VideoSurveillance | The use of outdoor WiFi is often unreliable. But the engineers behind Memoreyes’ unique outdoor video safety systems have solved this problem, providing reliable, steady wireless connectivity between the Model 360 and 100 camera systems. No wires means no trenching and lower installation fees.
The Camera Housing
- The Entrance System Housing contains seven cameras and two to three micro-computers.
- Four cameras document cars as they enter, pass by, and depart; and the other three read license plates, including the detection of vehicles that travel the wrong way through an exit.
- The All Property System housing is a 12’ tall “candy cane” that houses an HD camera, 2 micro-computers, and the Camera Director System.
- The system runs on low voltage power (no 120VAC power install requirements), and it wirelessly connects to a NVR (Network Video Recorder) through Ethernet radios.
- Camera housings are weatherproof, including sun shades and are rated from -20°F to 120°F.
- Anti-tampering features detect camera-pole shaking, which initiates a local verbal warning through an in-housing speaker. This action also directs other cameras in the vicinity to video the event.
Come and take a look: http://bit.ly/2KKKhEc