13 Times You Should Never, Ever Pay Cash | #TpromoCom #Cash #Business #ReadersDigest | They say cash is king, but there are plenty of reasons why credit can be better than greenbacks. These are the times you should always lay down a card.
- Use credit to pay utility bills
- Separate business from pleasure
- Keep vendors in check
- Fiance your car
- Don’t skip the advantage of a mortgage
- Avoid using cash when buying electronics
- Reach your goal
- Is building credit a priority?
To read the remainder of this informative article, click here.