Regis Murphy, aka Romeo 47, is co-author of "The Blue Guide On," a book used by the US Army, and author of numerous newspaper, magazine, and on-line articles concerning military, political, and philosophical subjects.
He is currently "retired" and living in an "undisclosed" bayou in Louisiana with his wife, Mary, a PHD in Life Science; "Mickey", a killer gold fish; and "Numb Nuts," an attack 'wiener' dog. Here is a brief biographical run down on his past activities.
- BA in Criminology, Saint Leo University, Florida
- Retired US Army:
- Airborne, 1961; Ranger, 1964; Special Forces qualified 1965.
- Assigned to, and worked closely with: US Air force, US Navy, USMC, and Coast Guard, in among other places: Vietnam (65 to 68) and Alaska and Norfolk, Va.
- Commanded Chinese mercenaries (NUNGS) in South East Asia.
- Original member of: A-503 the "Mike Force" 5th Special forces Group; Company E, 20th Infantry/Airborne Long Range Patrol, AKA "Charlie Rangers"; and 1st Battalion "Ranger" 75th Infantry. Senior Drill Sergeant for "one station unit training" at the Infantry Center, Fort Benning, Georgia. Airborne instructor and recruiter.
- Since retirement from military, has worked in
- Physical security in the oil and hospital industries
- Heavy highway and bridge demolition and construction
- Small business owner
- "Over the road" truck company, manager and owner
To make contact with Romeo 47, write to: email@example.com.