LtCol Roberts, Director,
COMMITTEE TO RESTORE
THE CONSTITUTION, Inc
PO Box 986 Fort Collins CO 80522
Only the "Committee to Restore the Constitution" offers a citizen/State plan of action to expose and neutralize the men and the system engaged in a conspiracy to overthrow the Constitution and erect a world government administration on ruins of the Republic.
Lacking your participation in the struggle to restore and defend basic principles originally embodied in the Constitution of the United States,
America will become a land of yesterday's people.
"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthorized, void and of no force. That to this contract (the Constitution) each State acceded as a State and is an integral Party. That government created by this Contract was not made the exclusive or final judge of the extent of the powers delegated to itself, since that would have made its discretion and not the Constitution the measure of its powers. But that, as in all other cases of compact among parties having no common judge, each Party has an equal right to judge for itself as well as infractions as of the mode and measure of redress." (Source: KENTUCKY STATE LEGISLATURE, 19 November 1799)
Only the States which won their independence as Sovereign Nations as a result of the "Treaty of Peace" that closed the Revolutionary War can be the source of power in the Federal Agencies - which they later created by the Constitution Contract. Each succeeding State entered the Union of States on an equal footing with the original thirteen Nation States.
PROOFS OF A CONSPIRACY
Unconscionable Administration policy of "Perpetual War for Perpetual Peace" is revealed in illegal transfer of Americans in uniform to United Nations Army in violation of the oath of office, "...to defend and preserve the constitution of the United States..."
1. Senate Joint Resolution #65, 16 March 1993, "Establishing a commission to study the creation of a standing international military force under the United Nations Charter".
2. "The Clinton Administration's Policy on Reforming Multilateral Peace Operations", Presidential Decision Directive #25, 3 May 1994, PDD #25 places US forces at the disposal of foreign commanders.
3. "The Charter of the United Nations has become the `supreme law of the land' and the judges in every State shall be bound thereby, and any thing in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.
...The position of this country in the family of nations demands that every State in the Union accept and act upon the Charter (of the United Nations) according to its plain language and its unmistakable purpose and intent".
(Source: REVIEW OF THE UNITED NATIONS CHARTER, US Senate Doc #87, p 289, 7 January 1954.)
Perpetrators of the United Nations `new world order' seek to overthrow the Constitution of the United States and erect a world government administration on ruins of the Republic.
The United Nations Charter is a constitution for world government designed by stealth, deceit and treason, to undermine your way of life, take away your liberties and embroil you and your descendants in `no-win' military adventures all over the globe.
Your liberty, gained at great cost in blood and treasure, is imperiled by legislative revolutionaries in Washington.
Here is a tactical plan enabling you to harness the powers of your State government to challenge the mattoids who would rob you of your heritage.
You are the initiator of corrective action!
Citizens, source of all political power, are responsible for instructing
State lawmakers to direct their agents in Washington to confine the functions of government to limitations defined in the Constitution of the United States.
"THE PEOPLE" must initiate action to restore, defend and preserve the Constitution and neutralize perpetrators and supporters of the United Nations "one world government".
"THE STATE" having created the federal government by the first three Articles of the Constitution is responsible and has the authority to correct violations of the Constitution by the Executive, Legislative and Judicial agents in the federal government.
Send a "letter of instruction" to your State legislator(s) asking that they introduce "A Bill to Investigate the Legality of the Action of Federal Agents with Regard to the United Nations Organization". Attach the two following "sample bills" prepared by Attorney T. David Horton,Counsel, Committee to Restore the Constitution.
A BILL TO INVESTIGATE THE LEGALITY OF THE ACTION OF FEDERAL AGENTS WITH REGARD TO THE UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION WHEREAS, the State of _____________ at the time of its admission into the union of states as attested by its ratification of the agreement known as the Constitution of the United States, assumed all obligations to the People of _____________ and to the People of the several States that were parties to the same agreement, to insure that all provisions of the Constitution of the United States shall be respected and enforced within the boundaries and under the jurisdiction of the State of _____________ and:
WHEREAS, three Federal Agencies of Government were created by Article I, Article II. and Article III of that compact; and:
WHEREAS, it appears, under what has been asserted to be a legal use of these limited and enumerated delegated powers, that certain of these Federal Agencies have purported to negotiate with foreign Governments and to coerce these States as so united into an agreement which would constitute a surrender to foreign Governments of the rights and liberties assured to the people under the Constitution of the United States, and to surrender the powers of government this Constitution guarantees to preserve our People.
BE IT ENACTED BY THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE STATE OF _____________ that:
1. A Special Joint Committee of the Legislature of this State, comprised of four members elected by and from the House of Representatives and four members from the Senate by chosen and elected by the members thereof in session.
2. Such Committee shall be authorized and directed to investigate the question of whether the agreement which is represented to be entered into by Federal Agencies acting as representatives of these United States with regard to the so-called United Nations Organization be within the power and authority granted to said Agencies under the Constitution of the United States; and
3. The Committee shall be further authorized and directed to investigate the question of whether this purported agreement affects the State of ____________, or relates to the relinquishment of any of the laws or rights affecting the State of _____________ or its People, and whether there is any change proposed to be made which would deprive the State of _____________ or its People of rights and privileges, or would involve any change in any of the provisions of the agreement known as the Constitution of the United States without the consent of the Government of the People of this State or of the several States.
4. The Committee inquire into what measures may be taken by this State to enforce the Constitution of the United States and to punish any infractions thereof that may appear to be sanctioned by any unlawful use of purported authority by an Agency not sanctioned by the Constitution of the United States.
5. Said Committee shall report their findings to each House of the State Legislature of _____________ not later than two months following the passage of this act, and
6. The sum of $100,000.00 be appropriated for the uses and purposes of said Committee.
Upon finding that the "Charter of the United Nations and Statute of the International Court of Justice", signed by Congress 26 June 1945, is in violation of the Constitution and therefore void, the State may then adopt "A Bill to Provide for the Enforcement of the Constitution of the United States with Regard to the So-Called United Nations Organization".
Model Bill, prepared by Attorney T. David Horton, Counsel, Committee to Restore the Constitution, follows.
A BILL TO PROVIDE FOR THE ENFORCEMENT OF THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES WITH REGARD TO THE SO-CALLED UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION
WHEREAS, by agreement with her Sister States, the State of ______________ is duty-bound to enforce the Constitution of the United States within its borders; and
WHEREAS, as the Legislature of this State has inquired into the question of whether certain purported agreements made by certain Federal Agencies created by the Constitution of the United States were within the authority granted by the Constitution of the United States; and
WHEREAS, authority for said purported acts was not granted under the terms of the Constitution of the United States; and
WHEREAS, said agreements purport to abridge rights and liberties of this State and its People without lawful authority.
BE IT ENACTED BY THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE STATE OF ______________ in conformity with the duty of the State of ______________ to its People and to her Sister States, and in further conformity with the oath of office taken by the Governmental Officials there-of, that:
1. Those purported treaties and agreements relating to the United Nations Organization, now sometimes referred to as the United Nations, are beyond the authority granted to the agencies purporting to make these treaties and agreements, and are therefore, null, void, and of no effect within the jurisdiction of this State, and any attempt to enforce the provisions of any of said treaties or agreements within this State is unlawful.
2. Any person who shall commit an act of violation of the provisions of this statute shall be guilty of a felony, and upon conviction thereof, shall be fined not less than $20,000.00 nor more than $100,000.00, or confined in the State Penitentiary not less than 3 years nor more than 20 years, or both.
3. Any State Officeholder, or any Member of the United States Congress from the State of ____________, who shall attempt to violate the provisions of this act shall, by that attempt, automatically vacate his office, and any citizen of this State may bring quo warranto proceedings in the county in which said offender last resided or was last known to be, to force the abandonment of any pretext of filling said office by the person so disqualified.
4. Any person aggrieved by a State Officeholder or by any other person acting in violation of the within statute shall retain his private action against the offender, and all of his aiders, advisors, and abettors, jointly and severally and shall recover triple costs, besides double damages, which no jury, or Court sitting without a jury, shall assess at less than $2,500.00, and
5. Any person convicted of any criminal offense under the provisions of this statute shall be incapable of receiving pardon, and shall be incapable of receiving parole or suspension of sentence of confinement, and
6. Any person, being a defendant in a civil action brought under the provisions of this statute, who shall have had judgement rendered against him which has become final by the expiration of time for appeal or by final determination of an Appellate Court, shall be denied all exemptions from execution under said judgement, and
7. Each Representative of this State in the House of Representatives of the United States and in the Senate of the United States, before his election to office may be certified, shall be sworn, in the County of his Residence in this State, by Oath or Affirmation to be bound to support the Constitution of the United States, and for breach of this oath shall be punished as provided by any or all of the provisions of paragraphs 2 through 6 above.
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE FROM COMMITTEE TO RESTORE THE CONSTITUTION, Inc
1. Sample `Letter of Instruction to State Lawmakers'
2. "United Nations Plans for America's Future" (Includes 2 State Bills)
3. "The Truth", UN betrayal of Americans in combat
4. "State Action to Restore the Constitution",
5. "Should the United States Participate and Encourage Development of the United Nations Organization"
6. "Perpetual War for Perpetual Peace"
7. "United Nations Threat to Sovereignty"
8. "Roberts' Goal: Preserving the Constitution"
9. "The New World Order"
10. "To Support and Defend"
11. "Emerging Struggle to Restore the Constitution of the United States"
12. "Who Commands United Nations Military",
13. "United Nations Charter 99 - A Charter for Global Democracy".
14. Book List, etc
This library of intelligence will empower you in your mission to restore the Republic for you and your descendants.
Order all 14 documents for $10.00,
COMMITTEE TO RESTORE THE CONSTITUTION
PO Box 986
Fort Collins, Colorado 80522
Return to Comments Menu
Return to Resource Menu
Return to Main Menu